Wednesday, December 5, 2012

M is for ...

We're up to M in the ABC Challenge. Getting ever closer to Z. :( I will be very sad to see the end of this challenge and may just start over on my own. There are so many amazing designs to do for each letter, and I don't think I'll be happy until I try them all. As for today's letter ...

M is for ... Mistletoe. I call this 'Kiss Me Under the Mistletoe'.

nails nailart nail art polish mani manicure Spellbound Sinful Colors Snow Me White Wet n Wild I Red a Good Book China Glaze Holly-Day L.A. Colors Black White green ABC Challenge M is for Mistletoe Kiss Me Under lips romance love Christmas Holiday glitter Pearl Harbor

This isn't my all time favorite design. I like the idea, but I wish I had thought the design out before jumping in. This is what happens when I don't sketch up my designs first.

nails nailart nail art polish mani manicure Spellbound Sinful Colors Snow Me White Wet n Wild I Red a Good Book China Glaze Holly-Day L.A. Colors Black White green ABC Challenge M is for Mistletoe Kiss Me Under lips romance love Christmas Holiday snow glitter Pearl Harbor

I do like the base polish. I went for a snowy effect using Sinful Colors Snow Me White and Pearl Harbor. Two coats of white with the iridescent glitter of Pearl Harbor creates a light dusting of snow over your nails. Perfect for winter. :)

2 comments:

Comment moderation has been disabled for the time being. I love talking to you lovelies, and I can't always do that if I'm forced to moderate every comment. I'm really hoping not to have to bring comment moderation back so ... please don't spam the blog?