Thursday, January 10, 2013

Influenster Holiday VoxBox — NYC Liquid Lipshine

I can't resist posting another product from the Influenster Holiday VoxBox. This post is for NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine. I think this is probably my favorite thing from the VoxBox. Don't get me wrong, this Box was perfect for me. Seriously, it couldn't be more perfect; I loved every product inside. But, this lipgloss is the thing that is going to get used the most.

nails nailart nail art polish mani manicure Spellbound product review Influenster Holiday VoxBox NYC New York Color Nude York City Prospect Pink lipgloss lip gloss lipstick shimmer shimmery glitter creamy Vitamin E 3D soft shine moisture 10 on-trend on trend shades neutral berries berry fuchsia fuchsias fuschia fuschias $2.49 retail pure pigment non-sticky non sticky kiss kissable lips

I received Nude York City in my Holiday VoxBox. It's a gorgeous shimmery nude that adds a hint of shine to your lips. I think this is the perfect color for anyone since it doesn't have much color of its own; it simply enhances your own lips.

nails nailart nail art polish mani manicure Spellbound product review Influenster Holiday VoxBox NYC New York Color Nude York City Prospect Pink lipgloss lip gloss lipstick shimmer shimmery glitter creamy Vitamin E 3D soft shine moisture 10 on-trend on trend shades neutral berries berry fuchsia fuchsias fuschia fuschias $2.49 retail pure pigment non-sticky non sticky kiss kissable lips

This is my Instagram filtered shot. I just had to share because I love it. I am not photogenic at all!! I can take 100 pictures of myself and only get one that I consider the best of the worst. So I'm pretty proud of this one, lol. :)

nails nailart nail art polish mani manicure Spellbound product review Influenster Holiday VoxBox NYC New York Color Nude York City Prospect Pink lipgloss lip gloss lipstick shimmer shimmery glitter creamy Vitamin E 3D soft shine moisture 10 on-trend on trend shades neutral berries berry fuchsia fuchsias fuschia fuschias $2.49 retail pure pigment non-sticky non sticky kiss kissable lips

Here is a close up of the original, unfiltered photo so you can see the actual lipgloss. You can see the gorgeous shimmery shine of Nude York City over my naturally bright colored lips.

nails nailart nail art polish mani manicure Spellbound product review Influenster Holiday VoxBox NYC New York Color Nude York City Prospect Pink lipgloss lip gloss lipstick shimmer shimmery glitter creamy Vitamin E 3D soft shine moisture 10 on-trend on trend shades neutral berries berry fuchsia fuchsias fuschia fuschias $2.49 retail pure pigment non-sticky non sticky kiss kissable lips

One of my favorite things about this lipgloss, besides everything, is the application wand/brush. It's nice, long, and flexible. It gathers more lipgloss than the regular non-flexible, angled flat tip brush and applies it better too. I didn't have to dip back into the bottle and the long brush means it didn't clump into smears on my lips. Just one smooth stroke.

nails nailart nail art polish mani manicure Spellbound product review Influenster Holiday VoxBox NYC New York Color Nude York City Prospect Pink lipgloss lip gloss lipstick shimmer shimmery glitter creamy Vitamin E 3D soft shine moisture 10 on-trend on trend shades neutral berries berry fuchsia fuchsias fuschia fuschias $2.49 retail pure pigment non-sticky non sticky kiss kissable lips

I loved Nude York City enough to go out and buy another shade of Liquid Lipshine: Prospect Pink. The price is amazing! There aren't many quality lipglosses you can buy under $5. Well, this retails for $2.49. I picked it up in my area for under $2!! Talk about a steal! Under $2 for a Vitamin E infused, non-sticky lipgloss that comes in 10 shades? Yes, please!!

nails nailart nail art polish mani manicure Spellbound product review Influenster Holiday VoxBox NYC New York Color Nude York City Prospect Pink lipgloss lip gloss lipstick shimmer shimmery glitter creamy Vitamin E 3D soft shine moisture 10 on-trend on trend shades neutral berries berry fuchsia fuchsias fuschia fuschias $2.49 retail pure pigment non-sticky non sticky kiss kissable lips

I've never had any lip color, whether it be lipgloss or lipstick, actually look pink on me. My lips are just too red that pinks turn weird shades on me. Prospect Pink is amazing. It can make my lips actually look pink. I was devastated last year when the most gorgeous pink ever that I picked up for the beach turned a weird shade of purple on my lips. So Prospect Pink is so going on vacation with me this year!

Have you tried NYC Liquid Lipshine? Will you be looking for it on your next shopping trip? What's your go to shade? You can visit their website here to find your perfect shade of Liquid Lipshine.

*All products (unless otherwise stated) were sent to me for testing purposes, completely complimentary, from Influenster. All photos and opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. i have the opposite problem with that every color with a hint of pink turns my lips hot pink, and my mom has the same problem. I can't wait to try this gloss though, I love gloss

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation has been disabled for the time being. I love talking to you lovelies, and I can't always do that if I'm forced to moderate every comment. I'm really hoping not to have to bring comment moderation back so ... please don't spam the blog?