Thursday, January 3, 2013

Q is for ...

I am a sick, sick woman and, in a totally different way, so is the little guy on my nails today. What could I do for Q in the ABC Challenge? Queen, quilt, or maybe even quiz? Of course not! You know me, I have to think outside the box with this challenge. Brace yourself!

Q is for ... queasy. And I'm getting a little queasy just looking at them.

nails nailart nail art polish mani manicure Spellbound ABC Challenge Q is for Queasy Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow Revlon Garden green splatter face vomit sick

Yes, that is what it looks like ... 'sick up' splatter using Revlon Garden over Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow.

Are you feeling a little queasy now too?

2 comments:

  1. I happen to have a "sick" sense of humor, so I immediately giggled when I realized what the splatter represented

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to think outside the box in this challenge too. I like the idea you came up with. It is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation has been disabled for the time being. I love talking to you lovelies, and I can't always do that if I'm forced to moderate every comment. I'm really hoping not to have to bring comment moderation back so ... please don't spam the blog?