Thursday, November 14, 2013

The Remembrance Duo - and a sale on Halloween polishes

Hey gals! I bring some really sad news. My family has recently lost a member. My bonus-dad (my dad in all but blood) passed suddenly on October 25th. He was so proud of me for making polish - such an odd thing for a big, gruff guy like him to proud of but he was always telling anyone who would listen that I actually make my own polish ... and sell it too! I wanted to honor the wonderful man he was and the broken hearts he left behind ... and I guess this is the only way I feel I can do that.

I also want you to know that I keep nothing from selling these polishes. ALL proceeds will go to my mom to help her pay bills and funeral costs.

Teal We Meet Again - Teal Holographic and Butterflies and Broken Hearts - Silver Holographic Butterflies, Black Broken Hearts, green glitter, and black and silver holographic micro-glitter

This is The Remembrance Duo. It includes Teal We Meet Again and Butterflies and Broken Hearts. As part of The Remembrance Duo is the only place you will ever be able to buy Teal We Meet Again. However, if you want just the glitter topper Butterflies and Broken Hearts can be about alone.

These polishes are being sold at a slightly increased price ($10 for the glitter topper and $20 for the duo).



Butterflies and Broken Hearts has a lot of meaning to me and my family. My mom taught me early her belief that butterflies are messengers of heaven and that every time you see a butterfly it is simply a loved one's way of waving hello from the great beyond. I couldn't create a memorial polish without including lots of silver holographic butterflies. The black hearts are of course the broken hearts he left us with. You'll also find tons of green (my bonus-dad's favorite color), as well as lots of holographic black and holographic silver glitter.


Teal We Meet Again is a gorgeous teal holographic polish that makes a stunning base for Butterflies and Broken Hearts. I really don't think you could find a more perfect pair.


On a side note, there are still a few polishes from the Halloween 2013 Collection left that can now be bought on sale.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a beautiful duo! I received it in the mail a few days ago and I absolutely love it! <3

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation has been disabled for the time being. I love talking to you lovelies, and I can't always do that if I'm forced to moderate every comment. I'm really hoping not to have to bring comment moderation back so ... please don't spam the blog?